Latest Posts

It would be bad enough if Trump had one attempt on his life. But this is getting scary.

Now a whistleblower exposed the real reason behind the attempt on Trump’s life.

The Secret Service appears to have dropped the ball yet again, this time putting former President Donald Trump in unnecessary danger at his West Palm Beach golf club.

According to a whistleblower, agents failed to follow standard protocol that could have caught a would-be assassin much sooner. Senator Josh Hawley, a Missouri Republican, brought these alarming revelations to light in a letter to Secret Service Acting Director Ronald Rowe.

The whistleblower, a trusted source who previously protected President Trump at the West Palm Beach golf club, made it clear that the security failures were significant. According to this insider, there are “known vulnerabilities” along the fence line of the golf course, vulnerabilities that provide a clear line of sight to anyone playing on it.

It’s standard Secret Service procedure to station agents at these critical points when Trump visits the course.

But shockingly, “That apparently did not happen on September 15,” Sen. Hawley stated. “Instead, the gunman was permitted to remain along or near the fence line for some 12 hours.”

This blunder allowed a potential assassin to linger dangerously close to the former president without detection.

When questioned about this glaring security lapse, Secret Service Acting Director Ronald Rowe downplayed the situation.

He claimed that Trump’s visit was an “off the record movement” not on the planned schedule, forcing the Secret Service to put together a last-minute security plan.

“There was no posting up of it because he wasn’t supposed to have gone there in the first place,” Rowe said, raising more questions than answers about the agency’s preparedness.

Rowe tried to defend the agency’s actions, saying they used a “layered approach” to security, with agents ahead and behind Trump as he moved through the golf course.

It was an agent working in the front who finally spotted the rifle through the bushes and acted quickly.

“The agent’s hyper-vigilance and the detailed swift action was textbook,” Rowe said, calling the response “exemplary.”

While the would-be assassin, Ryan Routh, “did not have line of sight to the former president” and “did not fire or get off any shots,” as Rowe noted, the fact remains that Routh had ample time to potentially stage an attack.

Sen. Hawley wasn’t buying Rowe’s excuses, noting that it was still unclear “whether agents swept the perimeter of the golf course at any point, or whether drones were used to surveil the fence line.”

In fact, President Biden had ordered enhanced security for Trump following a previous assassination attempt in Pennsylvania in July.

This included counter drones, a counter sniper team, and counter surveillance agents.

But Hawley’s pointed letter demanded answers, asking Mr. Rowe to clarify exactly where those security measures were during Trump’s golf outing.

“The reality is that the would-be assassin should never have been able to linger around the course for that long undetected,” Hawley rightly pointed out, pushing for a thorough investigation into the matter.

His questions were direct: “Why did they not detect the gunman sooner? What was the specific counter surveillance mitigation plan for the known vulnerabilities outside the fence line that day?”

This incident, combined with the earlier assassination attempt, raises serious concerns about the adequacy of security for Trump, a man who continues to face unprecedented threats.

While the Secret Service touts its “layered approach,” it’s clear that more needs to be done to ensure the former president’s safety.

Stay tuned to the DC Daily Journal.

The election is less than two months away. The polls aren't looking good for Trump. But Donald Trump is leaving Americans in shock with a huge campaign announcement. Former President Donald Trump hasn't exactly had a stellar past few weeks, especially since the debate that the media

Clinton will not step out of the spotlight. But now it's hurting the Left. Because she gave away the Democrat playbook with one boneheaded slip of the tongue. Hillary Clinton once again rushed to the defense of Vice President Kamala Harris, claiming there was no need for

Former President Trump isn't playing games. He's planning to pull the rug out from under Harris. Because Donald Trump is about to steal something extremely precious to Kamala Harris. Could a 2024 election surprise be in store this November? There's usually a couple of small surprises when

The Harris campaign is over the moon right now. They think they've won the election already. But Kamala Harris' most important ally has poured cold water on her campaign. You're not alone if you're feeling whiplash by watching the way the fortunes of Kamala Harris have seemed

Kamala has an uphill battle to fight. And this isn't going to help her one bit. And now a video from Kamala Harris' past exposes her in this disgusting act. As San Francisco's district attorney, Kamala Harris made it clear that legal gun ownership didn't exempt citizens

The attempts on Trump's life are unsettling. Americans want answers. And now a Secret Service agent has admitted the disturbing truth about the Trump assassination attempts. Naturally, after Donald Trump survived a second assassination attempt while trying to squeeze in an impromptu few rounds of golf, the

This presidential race is going to be one of the most consequential in decades. There's no telling where the final pieces will land. But now a billionaire megadonor hit Kamala Harris with a brutal reality check. Billionaire hedge fund manager John Paulson has made it clear: if

The High Court has a crisis on its hands. The Justices are searching for answers. As the U.S. Supreme Court's direct order is being disobeyed and causing chaos. It's not often you'll find that the U.S. Supreme Court's rulings are being disregarded and disobeyed, but this has

The Biden-Harris administration was already extremely radical. Now they've lost their minds. As the Biden-Harris State Department has been caught planning an unspeakable operation. One of the issues that Americans are extremely upset with the current Biden-Harris regime on is the way they've made far-Left "woke" agendas

The Left isn't hiding their disdain for Republicans and Trump. But now they're making the most outrageous claims yet. And Joy Reid went off the rails with a gross statement after the Trump assassination attempt. In a blatant display of hypocrisy, MSNBC’s Joy Reid once again aimed

The Trump campaign is struggling. Now it may all be over. Because this bombshell news report is putting the nail in the coffin of Trump's campaign. The 2024 election is likely to come down to just one state, that's how close this upcoming Presidential election is. That